Gratis levering over 999 kr.

La Sevillana Rosé 2020

kr. 149,00

Drue: Merlot

På lager

La Sevillana Rosé 2020

Ord fra producenten

We wanted to capture the elegance of Merlot in La Sevillana Rosé through cool night harvesting. No pressing was used in the extracting of juice, producing a lightly colored and elegant wine.

75% of the juice was treated as an aromatic white – cold settled, racked with low solids and cold fermented using an aromatic yeast. The other 25% was fermented with whole solids and natural yeast at a warmer temperature, then allowed to partially undergo malolactic fermentation to promote mouthfeel and length.

The wine was stored on light lees, then received a light fining before stabilising, filtration and bottling in July 2020.

Læs mere om producenten

Leconfield & Richard Hamilton Wines

Leconfield & Richard Hamilton Wines’ hjemmeside

Mere om vinen

Yderligere information

Vægt 1,3 kg
Type

Drue

Land

Region

Producent

Volumen

75 cl